Unless you wake up looking like Gisele Bundchen, you need to wear makeup to work. Luckily it’s easy to look completely put together with only 6 minutes of makeup time in the morning. Try this look for a simple go-to:
- Under eye concealer (I recommend Lorac “double feature” available at sephora.com)
- Foundation (optional - some days I feel like I need it, other days I feel okay without it)
- Light beige or brown eye shadow
- Black liquid eyeliner (try: Mabelline Ultra Liner)
- Lip Stain (try: Armani lip stain)
- Mascara (try: L’Oreal Voluminous)
Apply under eye concealer and blend. Apply a generous amount of the taupe or light brown eye shadow to your entire lid and up to your brow line. Apply liquid eyeliner to your upper lid - a rather generous line. Apply mascara to top and bottom lids. Apply the lip stain. Voila - a subtle and clean make up look for work.